J. K. Gupta & Associates specialize in solving the complexities of company law and company secretarial practice. We act as consultant to many companies dealing with all day to day company secretarial matters and advising directors on their legal responsibilities. We act as consultant to many other companies applying our technical skills and expertise as and when they are required. For example, appointment of a director, transfer of shares or the convening and holding of meetings. In addition, most companies will, from time to time, be involved in more complex changes such as amendments to the Articles of Association, re-registrations, purchase of own shares, acquisitions or disposals etc. We handle all company secretarial matters whether routine or complex. We will ensure the proper governance of law and that each procedure is carried out properly and correctly.
- Company Formation / Incorporation / Registration / Closure
- Corporate Laws Retainership services
- Maintenance and updation of records, registers, books etc. required under the Companies Act.
- Secretarial Audit
- Certification relating to Depository Participants, Share Transfers, Managerial Remuneration etc.
- Signing and Certification of Annual Return (Form MGT-7).
- Secretarial Audit and Corporate Governance Certification
- Matters relating to Insolvency Resolution Process and to act as Insolvency Resolution Professional.
- Issue of Compliance Certificate under Companies Act.
- Incorporation of & conversion to section 8 ( non – profit ) company.
- Alternate Disputes Resolutions
- Conversion of financial data to XBRL mode and filing of the same with MCA.
- Mergers, Amalgamations & Takeovers.
- Pre -Certification of forms & Returns required to be filed with Registrar of Companies.
- Consultation on Corporate Laws & Tax Laws
- Expert advice on primary & Secondary Stock Market
- Appearance before National Company Law Tribunal, Consumer Court & other Semi-Judicial Authorities
- Matters relating to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code of India and to act as Insolvency Professional.
- Buy back of shares
- Compounding of offences under Companies Act.
- Management Consultancy
- Income Tax & GST Consultation
- Handling of all Secretarial, Financial and Legal functions of the Company.
- Arranging & Conducting Board and General Meetings of the Company and all other group Companies and subsequent follow up decisions thereof.
- Liaison and interaction with Company Advocates, Solicitors and Legal Consultants.
- Preparation, Execution and Registration of all Legal documents.
- Liaison with Lead Manager, SEBI, Stock Exchange, Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India Ministry of Corporate Affairs and other Government authorities.
- All works related to the Company’s Trademarks and Copyrights. Appearing before Trademarks and Copyrights Registrar.
- Dealing with matters related to Company Law, GST authorities, Customs, Consumer Protection, Mercantile, Property, other Civil and Economic Laws.
J. K. Gupta & Associates offers a network of Nominee Directors, Founders, Secretaries, and more to satisfy your needs for extreme confidentiality and when necessary anonymity. Personal and professional directorships are available. Independent directorship is available and we are always ready to share the burden of all Company Secretarial compliances with you. Please contact us for our schedule of fees. Fees vary depending on the level of responsibility, services required, transactions, and if personal appearances are required.
- Our Delhi office offers registered office address for overseas companies.
- Powers of Attorney, Resolutions, Regulations, Professional services contracts, Letters of wishes, Wills, etc.
- Assistance for the opening of bank accounts in major financial centres.
- Document management and custody.
- Trusts and Foundations. We prepare the trust deeds and regulations in compliance with trust and foundation legislation in the jurisdiction of choice.
- One man operation professional secretariat support. Allow J. K. Gupta & Associates to take your burden. We will ensure that all your documents are properly maintained and in compliance with international requirements. We also offer family office services. Please contact us for further details