Our Brief Profile
J. K. Gupta & Associates
The Brand, J. K. Gupta & Associates is a Practicing Company Secretaries firm, established in the year 1996, specializes in providing high quality services and solving complexity relating to Various Corporate Laws Matters. Our existence for over a decade in the Indian professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solution tailored to the client’s need.
As time went on, the Firm’s experience has grown and the Firm has diversified into various areas of practice.
Today, the Firm is one of the premium Practicing Company Secretaries Firm’s of the country and we strive every day and every hour to be there.
The Firm also works with several other Practicing Professionals like CA, CS, CWA and Advocates etc. advising them and their clients on various aspects of Corporate Laws.
Our teams that have gone on to leave a mark in the legal arena are those who have worked together as a team in times of crisis and closed deals with high appreciation of their dedication and problem solving skills.
We focus on clients. We take pride in our ability to provide quality services – whether they are an owner-managed business or a large multinational corporation. We are a multi-skilled, multi-disciplined firm, offering clients a wide range of industry-focused business solutions.
He is a Commerce Graduate (B. Com), Master of Business Administration with Finance specialization and a Fellow member (FCS) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He is PG Diploma holder in Tax Laws awarded by Indian Law Institute, New Delhi.
He is also a Member (MIMA) of All India Management Association and on the Panel of Arbitrators of BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and CDSL (Central Depository Services India Limited). He has passed Two NCFM certificate courses of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). He was the member of various core committees of NIRC of ICSI and is on the panel of Peer Reviewers of ICSI.
He is having more than 17 years experience of Company Law and other various Corporate Laws. He is on the Board of Directors of two leading Corporate Consultant companies. He is a known expert in the fields of finance, company law, stock market operations, investment and money matters.
We Provide the Following Services to our Valuable Clients
- Registration, Formation & Incorporation of Private, Public and Section 25 (Non-Profit Organization) Companies
- Formation of LLP (Limited Liability Partnership)
- Registration of Societies and Trusts
- Conversion of Private Limited Company into Public and Section 25 (Non-Profit Organization) Company
- Mergers, Amalgamations & Takeovers
- Listing and Delisting of Securities of Companies
- Secretarial Audit and Share Reconciliation Audit
- Corporate Governance Certification
- Annual Filing of Private, Public and Listed Companies
- Annual Filing or Balance sheet filing in XBRL Mode
- Issue of Compliance Certificate under Section 383(A) of the Companies Act, 1956
- Certification of Depository Participants, Share Transfers, Managerial Remuneration, Annual Return etc.
- Consultation on All Corporate Laws & Tax Laws
- VAT, CST & Service Tax Registration
- Expert advice on primary & Secondary Stock Market
- Appearance before Company Law Board, Registrar of Companies, Regional Director, Consumer Court & other Semi-Judicial Authorities
- Buy back of shares
- Compounding of offences under Companies Act
- Condonation of Delay under Companies Act
- Shifting of Registered Office of the Company from one state to another
- Management Consultancy
- Project Financing
- Handling of all Secretarial, Financial and Legal functions of the Company
- Arranging & Conducting Board and General Meetings of the Company and all other group Companies and subsequent follow up decisions thereof
- Liaison and interaction with Company Advocates, Solicitors and Legal Consultants
- Preparation, Execution and Registration of all Legal documents
- Liaison with Lead Manager, SEBI, Stock Exchange, Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India Ministry of Corporate Affairs and other Government authorities
- All works related to the Company’s Trademarks and Copyrights. Appearing before Trademarks and Copyrights Registrar
- Dealing with matters related to Company Law, Central Excise, Customs, Consumer Protection, Mercantile, Property, other Civil, Economic and Labour Laws
- Maintenance and Updation of records, registers, books etc. required under various Corporate Laws.
- Our Delhi office offers registered office and address for overseas companies.
- Powers of Attorney, Resolutions, Regulations, Professional services contracts, Letters of wishes, wills, etc.
- Assistance for the opening of bank accounts in major financial centres.
- Document management and custody.
- Trusts and Foundations. We prepare the trust deeds and regulations in compliance with trust and foundation legislation in the jurisdiction of choice.
- One man operation professional secretariat support. Allow J. K. Gupta & Associates to take your burden. We will ensure that all your documents are properly maintained and in compliance with international requirements. We also offer family office services. Please contact us for further details
Whatever your aspirations, we’ll help you achieve them!
Feel free to contact us If you have any query and want to take our expert services.
“No part of the article/site shall be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages of part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission of J. K. Gupta & Associates.”