J. K. Gupta & Associates is an established firm of Company Secretaries with proven track record. We specialize in solving the complexities of Company Law and Company Secretarial practice. We are providing consultancy to many companies dealing with day to day Company Secretarial matters and advising directors on their legal responsibilities. We act as consultants to many other companies applying our Technical Skills and expertise on assignment to assignment basis. For example, the appointment of a director, change of name of the company, amendments to the Articles of Association, amendment to the object clause, Public/Right Issue of Shares or debentures, private placement, buy-back of own shares etc. We handle all Company Secretarial matters whether routine or complex and ensure the proper governance of Law.
We are acknowledged experts in all areas of Secretarial Practice & Company Law with a broad client base of exceptional depth & Quality. Our clients range from Manufacturers to Financiers. Exporters/Importers to Retailers, Multinational Companies to Closely held companies, big corporate houses to small family business entities. Stock & Share brokers to investors and others.
The indicative list of assignments handled by us and the services provided to the clients is as below :
- Registration, incorporation and closure of company.
- Maintenance & updation of all secretarial records.
- Changes to the Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Buy back of shares
- Change of name of the company.
- Certification of Annual Return, Share Transfers, dematerialisations of Shares etc.
- Liaison with Registrar of Companies, Stock Exchanges, National Company Law Tribunal. Reserve Bank of India, DGFT and other Government authorities.
- Private placement, Preferential issue and Right issue of securities
- Shifting of Registered Office from one State to another.
- Conversion of Financial data to XBRL and filing thereof.
- Incorporation of and conversion to section 8 ( non – profit ) company.
- Merger, amalgamation and takeover.
- Secretarial Audit and issue of Compliance Certificate.
- Signing and certification of Annual Return.
- Corporate Governance Certification.
- Compounding of offences.
- Arranging and conducting Board and General Meetings.
- Matters relating to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code of India.
- Consultation on Stock Market Operations.
- Preparation, Execution & registration of legal documents.
- Liaison & Interaction with Merchant Brokers and Share Transfer Agents.
- Handling of all Secretarial, financial, taxation and legal functions of the Company
- Compliance of previsions of Listing Agreement of Stock-Exchanges, S.E.B.I.
Act & Regulations & Reserve Bank of India directions.
- Insolvency Resolution matters
- Expert advice on financial, stock market and money matters.
- Services under Consumer Protection Act.